- 40 gram olive oil
- 800 gram Pork Shoulder or collarbutt, skinless (any cheap boneless), cubed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, or two teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 4 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon black pepper seeds
- 1 teaspoon rock salt, (cooking salt substit)
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons TM vege stock, to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 4 cloves
- 1 red onion, halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 can tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 30 gram apple cider vinegar
- 250 gram water
1h 20minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all herbs and spices to bowl. Grind 20sec/SP9.
Add onion and garlic to mixing bowl. Chop 3Sec/SP 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
Add oil and saute 4min /100C/SP1.
Add stock, vinegar, brown sugar, tomatoes and water to bowl.
Put the Pork into the bowl, resting on top of blades. Add more water if necessary to just cover the meat.
Cook with the MC 60 minutes/ 100C /
Remove pork to Thermoserver - use strainer to drain. Rest for 15 minutes.
Season sauce if necessary with additional salt and pepper.
Process with MC on 1minute/SP6. Gradually going from SP1 to SP6. Set aside.
Put Pork back into bowl. Shred 4sec/SP4. If you want it finer, repeat process.
Remove back to Thermoserver and add Sauce to desired consistency. You will note that it absorbs the BBQ sauce, so you may repeat three times.
Pulled Pork Quick Method
Great served with coleslaw in the Easy Everyday White Breadrolls by Tanya Brennan.Also a great addition to lettuce cups and salad plate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup