- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 centimetres ginger
- 1 stalk Celery
- 100 grams Sweet potato or Pumpkin
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 red capsicum
- 3-4 sprigs coriander
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 30 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 level tbsp soy sauce
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1-2 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 100 grams Frozen Peas and Cornn
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all vegetables and garlic in bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 5.
Add oil and saute 3 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Add meat to Simmering Basket and place in position. Cook 10 minutes/Varoma/ Speed 1.
Break up mince in basket with your spatula and then tip mince into Bowl.
Add all other ingredients except peas and corn and cook 15 minutes/100 degrees/ speed 1.
Add peas and corn and cook 1 minute/100 degrees/speed 1.
Serve on baked spuds.
Can substitute any of the veges/herbs with whatever you have!
Sorry about pic. this was the leftovers after dinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover