- 4 Skinless chicken breast fillets, Sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cucumber, Peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, Thinly sliced
- 150g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunches spring onions, thinly sliced
- 150g fresh bean sprouts
- 1/2 bunches fresh mint
- 1/2 bunches coriander
- 60g roasted salted peanuts
- 60g fish sauce
- 50g brown sugar
- 35g red wine vinegar
- 25g lime juice, 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tsp gluten free cornflour
- 1 long red chilli
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 cm fresh ginger
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh in 500g water into bowl.
Place sliced chicken in Varoma and put varoma in position
Steam chicken 25 minutes, Varoma, speed 1
Check to see chicken is cooked through and cook for longer if required
Empty water from bowl
Chop chicken into chunks and place in bowl
Shred 4 seconds, speed 4 reverse
Place into salad bowl
- Place chilli, garlic and ginger in bowl and chop 2 seconds speed 7, scrape down bowl and repeat. Put aside into small bowl
Place Fish sauce, red-wine vinegar, lime juice and brown sugar into mixing bowl and cook 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 1
Add cornflour and cook further minute 100 degrees speed 1
Add ginger garlic and chilli mix back into the dressing and combine 5 seconds speed 2 reverse
- You can either slice all the veggies by hand in a julienne style or chop in your thermomix.
Put all prepared ingredients in salad bowl with chicken.
Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and roasted salted peanuts
Steaming & Shredding Chicken
Accessories you need
Could be vegetarian without the chicken!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni