- 1 portion Freshly roasted or left over Lamb
- 1/2 Wombok Cabbage, Shredded
- 4 Shallots, thinly sliced
- 100 grams Nuts of choice, (Almonds,Pine Nuts,Cashews)
- 20 grams Chopped Sundried Toms
- 1 package Crunchy Noodles
- 40 grams vinegar
- 45 grams raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 100 grams Essential Oil of choice
Put all ingrediants in and cook 4mins/90/2. Allow to cool.
Put shredded cabbage,shallots,toms, sliced lamb and nuts into a salad bowl. Top with cooled dressing and mix well. Top with noodles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Claypot Rice
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Roast chicken low carb