- 1200 grams Small Whole Chicken
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch Fresh Lemon thyme
- 1 tbsp Olive Oli
- to taste Lemon Juice, salt & pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Chop garlic cloves, lemon thyme 5 sec/ Sp5, set aside in small bowl
2. With Garlic and Lemon Thyme, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper
3. Rub mixture onto whole chicken
1. Weigh in 1000g (1L) cold water into Thermomix Bowl.
2. Put chicken in Varoma Dish (leave varoma Tray out) and put Varoma Lid on top
3. Steam chicken for 43min / Varoma Temp / Sp2
Herb coating for chicken (optional)
Accessories you need
This tender steamed chicken is great to use as:
* sandwich filler
* shredded chicken in fresh salads
* in chicken pie's etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Thermo Papa's Spinach "Monsta" Pasta Sauce