- 1200 grams Small Whole Chicken
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch Fresh Lemon thyme
- 1 tbsp Olive Oli
- to taste Lemon Juice, salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Chop garlic cloves, lemon thyme 5 sec/ Sp5, set aside in small bowl
2. With Garlic and Lemon Thyme, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper
3. Rub mixture onto whole chicken
1. Weigh in 1000g (1L) cold water into Thermomix Bowl.
2. Put chicken in Varoma Dish (leave varoma Tray out) and put Varoma Lid on top
3. Steam chicken for 43min / Varoma Temp / Sp2
Herb coating for chicken (optional)
This tender steamed chicken is great to use as:
* sandwich filler
* shredded chicken in fresh salads
* in chicken pie's etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa