- 200 gram sour cream
- 200 gram mayonnaise
- 200 gram blue cheese, Cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1.5 tablespoon white vinegar
- 90 gram Hot Sauce, (sriracha or other)
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcesterchire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon tobasco sauce
- salt, To Taste
- 90 gram unsalted butter, Cubed
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin on
- 800 gram water, For steaming
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Can be made ahead of time and stored in fridge to develop flavour.
Add all Blue Cheese Sauce ingredients to Bowl, blend on sp7 for 15 seconds.
Set aside, Wash and Dry bowl
Add all ingredients except Chicken Drumsticks to bowl.
Cook on sp 1 100deg for 5 minutes. MC OFF.
Put in thermoserver to keep warm
No Need to clean bowl...
Preheat oven to 200degrees, line a baking tray with alfoil and spray with olive oil
Arrange Drumsticks in Varoma without overcrowding
Season with Salt and pepper to taste.
Add water to bowl and Steam on Varoma, sp 3 for 17 mins
once steaming complete (chicken should be almost cooked through, if not completely cooked) Drop each drumstick into glaze and coat thoroughly then arrange onto baking tray, repeat for all drumsticks.
Once arranged spoon over some more glaze before putting into oven
Cook on middle shelf of preheated oven for 7 minutes, then turn and coat with and remaining glaze before cooking for a further 10 minutes
Serve with celery sticks (optional), blue cheese and coleslaw. Enjoy!
Blue Cheese Sauce
Buffalo Chicken Glaze
This dish is quite hot (thanks to all that hot sauce) Moderate to your own tastes by increasing butter, decreasing chilli sauce. or substitute hot sauce for sweet chilli.
The sharper the blue cheese the better the tasting sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours