- 200 gram sour cream
- 200 gram mayonnaise
- 200 gram blue cheese, Cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1.5 tablespoon white vinegar
- 90 gram Hot Sauce, (sriracha or other)
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcesterchire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon tobasco sauce
- salt, To Taste
- 90 gram unsalted butter, Cubed
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin on
- 800 gram water, For steaming
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Can be made ahead of time and stored in fridge to develop flavour.
Add all Blue Cheese Sauce ingredients to Bowl, blend on sp7 for 15 seconds.
Set aside, Wash and Dry bowl
Add all ingredients except Chicken Drumsticks to bowl.
Cook on sp 1 100deg for 5 minutes. MC OFF.
Put in thermoserver to keep warm
No Need to clean bowl...
Preheat oven to 200degrees, line a baking tray with alfoil and spray with olive oil
Arrange Drumsticks in Varoma without overcrowding
Season with Salt and pepper to taste.
Add water to bowl and Steam on Varoma, sp 3 for 17 mins
once steaming complete (chicken should be almost cooked through, if not completely cooked) Drop each drumstick into glaze and coat thoroughly then arrange onto baking tray, repeat for all drumsticks.
Once arranged spoon over some more glaze before putting into oven
Cook on middle shelf of preheated oven for 7 minutes, then turn and coat with and remaining glaze before cooking for a further 10 minutes
Serve with celery sticks (optional), blue cheese and coleslaw. Enjoy!
Blue Cheese Sauce
Buffalo Chicken Glaze
This dish is quite hot (thanks to all that hot sauce) Moderate to your own tastes by increasing butter, decreasing chilli sauce. or substitute hot sauce for sweet chilli.
The sharper the blue cheese the better the tasting sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply