- 6-10 chicken, drumsticks
- 40 g tomato ketchup
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 20 g soy sauce
- 40 g honey
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
Remove the skin and slash the flesh of each drumstick 2-3 times on each side.
Place all ingredients (except drumsticks) into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 3.
Pour marinade over prepared drumsticks and place in fridge, covered, for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
Cook in a preheated 200C oven for 30-40 minutes.
Great for the lunchbox with a green salad or for a picnic. You can wrap each drumstick end with some foil or baking paper when packing them up, easy for the kids to eat and mess free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Pork Bun
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Breakfast Banana Smoothie
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Rhubarb and coconut slice