- 1400 grams cold water
- 1 Chicken carcass, Rinsed and cut into half
- 3 chicken drumsticks, skinless
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and cut into 5cm
- 3 pinches salt, season to taste
- 2 pinches white pepper, season to taste
- 1 package Organic Udon or Ramen Noodles
- 1500 grams water
- Baby Spinach Leaves, washed
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
A family favourite, wonderful food for the soul and my kids favourite meal. I normally make the chicken soup ahead of time and freeze this. Then I take it out of the freezer for those busy work days or weekends and when needing some nourishment at the end of the day.
To make the Chicken Soup:
In your jug add 1400grams of Cold Water, Chicken Carcass, 3 Chicken Drumsticks, 6 spring Onions and salt and pepper. Then cook your stock Time: 90 mins Temp 100 degrees Speed: Stirring REVERSE
Taste your stock and season with salt and pepper if required.
Remove your chicken carcass and discard.
Remove your chicken drumsticks and place in a bowl to cool. Then remove the bones. Break the chicken up to smaller pieces and place in a small bowl. This will be served with your Noodles.
Strain your stock. You will end up with a clear, flavoursome soup. Place in your Thermoserver to keep warm.
Clean your jug and cook your Noodles.
In your jug boil 1500gm of water Time: 10mins Temp 100 degrees Speed 1.
Then through the hole in your lid, add your noodles. Time: depends on what is on the packet, normally 7mins. Temp 100 degrees Speed 1.5 on REVERSE
When noodles are cooked, strain. Then place into individual bowls. I then add baby spinach leaves and chicken pieces and pour the hot soup over the noodles.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
Organic Udon Noodles or Ramen Noodles can be found at Woolworths or Coles or any Asian Grocery Store
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings