- 6 --- Large field Mushrooms
- 1 large onion, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 Rashes Bacon, rind removed
- 20 grams olive oil
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 package philly cream chees, cubed
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 pinch Ceyanne Pepper
- 1 to taste black pepper
- 1 to taste salt
- 1 tablespoon parsely dried or fresh
- 1 bunch Baby Spinach Leaves
- Mozzarella Cheese, grated
Line Baking tray with paper
Trim and clean mushroon, set aside stems
fill mushrooms with baby spinach leaves, set aside on prpared tray
Add Onion, mushy stems and Garlic to Bowl, chop 5sec sp6
Scrap down, add Bacon, chop 5 sec sp 6
Saute 6min 100deg sp 2
Add the remaining ingrediants except Mozzarella cheese 10 sec sp 4 or until well combined
Fill Mushroom with bacon and cheese mix, top with mozzarella cheese
Bake in oven 20 min or until cheese is golden brown
Serve and enjoy
I Served mine on top of rib fillet steak, it was delicious!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Spicy sweet potato soup