- sunflower seeds
- 1 apple or pear, cut in 1/4 and cored
- 2 tbsp LSA
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 MC Milk
- 2 tbsp Unprocessed Bran, (optional)
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- Agave Syrup or Myple Syrup, (optional)
Recipe is created for
Make a week's worth of LSA
Put in equal amounts of Linseeds, Sunflower seeds & Almonds into TM and blitz for 2-3 secs / speed 9 (or until you have your preferred consistency)
Place in a container and store in the pantry.
Place apple or pear into TM bowl and chop for 3 secs/speed 5, add remainder of ingredients, cook for 6 mins/90 degress/speed soft.
(Bran is optional, if you are in need of a little more fibre, add it in,it also thickenes the porridge)
When ready, pour out into a bowl and top with some fresh fruit of your choice and a drizzle of agave or myple syrup.
This recipe is from "The Healthy Chef's" website which has been sligthly tweaked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- Healthy Coffee cupcakes
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Low fodmap pizza base
- Pear + raspberry mini muffins
- Variation Simple Protein Balls
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl