- 300 grams Beef, chuck steak diced
- 230 grams button mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 pieces carrot, medium
- 1 pieces zucchini, small
- 120 grams Beans
- 15 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place mushrooms in bowl chop 3 sec, speed 4, place in seperate bowl
2. Place carrots, cut up, in bowl chop 4 sec, speed 5, place in seperate bowl
3. Place zucchini, cut up, in bowl chop 3 sec, speed 4, place in bowl with carrot
4. Place olive oil in bowl, cook 2 mins, 100 degrees, speed 2
5. Place meat in bowl, cook 8 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
6. Add carrot & zucchini to bowl, add 1/2 cup of water and cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
7. Add mushrooms to bowl, cook 3 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
8. Add beans cook 3 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
9. Place in air tight containter and allow to cool, lid off
10. Add a ladel of dog stew to your furry friends dry food
You can use pumpkin, broccili, cauliflower for more variety
You can replace beans with peas
If there is too much liquid after meat is cooked do not add the extra water
If there is too much liquid at any stage leave measuring up off
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.