- 200 grams oats (rolled)
- 35 grams quinoa
- 3 --- bananas
- 100 grams Maple syrup
- 250 grams Greek yoghurt
- 5 --- eggs
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Add oats and quinoa to the bowl and mill speed 9 for 15 seconds
Add remaining ingredients and mix on speed 6 for 20 seconds
If required, scrape down sides and mix again to make sure it is properly mixed.
Heat a frypan and cook pancakes, flipping when a few bubbles form on the surface. You can store in a Thermoserver until they are all cooked.
For a special breakfast you can add some cocoa to make chocolate pancakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Healthy Slice
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars