- 200 grams oats (rolled)
- 35 grams quinoa
- 3 --- bananas
- 100 grams Maple syrup
- 250 grams Greek yoghurt
- 5 --- eggs
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Add oats and quinoa to the bowl and mill speed 9 for 15 seconds
Add remaining ingredients and mix on speed 6 for 20 seconds
If required, scrape down sides and mix again to make sure it is properly mixed.
Heat a frypan and cook pancakes, flipping when a few bubbles form on the surface. You can store in a Thermoserver until they are all cooked.
For a special breakfast you can add some cocoa to make chocolate pancakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad