- 3 cm fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4.5 tablespoons fresh lime juice, (approx 1-2 limes)
- 1 small carrot
- 2 spring onions
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1000 grams water
- 180 grams soba noodles
- 6 sprigs coriander, leaves only
- 200 grams Smoked Salmon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place ginger into mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Repeat if necessary.
2. Add caster sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and lime juice. Mix 10 sec/speed3. Transfer into small bowl, set aside in refrigirator. Rinse bowl.
3. Place carrot into mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 6.5. Transfer into large bowl.
4. Add spring onions and cucumber. Chop 3 sec/speed 5. Transfer into bowl with carrot.
5. Set bowl aside in refrigirator. Rinse bowl.
6. Place water into mixing bowl and bring to boil 8-10min/Veroma/Speed 1.
7. Add soba noodles through hole in mixing bowl lid and cook 4 min/100 deg//speed 1 (leave MC off as the water will bubble over into the lid intermittantly)
8. Using veroma dish, drain noodles and rinse under cold water until noodles are cold.
9. Place noodles, corriander and dressing into large bowl with reserved salad mixture, gently combine.
10. Rip smoked salmon into pieces, combine through salad.
Putting it all together
Ensure you only use 1000g of water when boiling the noodles and keep the MC off. The water will bubble out onto the lid but will not overflow onto your machine.
Serve with lime wedges.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- GF vegan buckwheat bread