- 3 cm fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4.5 tablespoons fresh lime juice, (approx 1-2 limes)
- 1 small carrot
- 2 spring onions
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1000 grams water
- 180 grams soba noodles
- 6 sprigs coriander, leaves only
- 200 grams Smoked Salmon
Recipe is created for
1. Place ginger into mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Repeat if necessary.
2. Add caster sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and lime juice. Mix 10 sec/speed3. Transfer into small bowl, set aside in refrigirator. Rinse bowl.
3. Place carrot into mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 6.5. Transfer into large bowl.
4. Add spring onions and cucumber. Chop 3 sec/speed 5. Transfer into bowl with carrot.
5. Set bowl aside in refrigirator. Rinse bowl.
6. Place water into mixing bowl and bring to boil 8-10min/Veroma/Speed 1.
7. Add soba noodles through hole in mixing bowl lid and cook 4 min/100 deg//speed 1 (leave MC off as the water will bubble over into the lid intermittantly)
8. Using veroma dish, drain noodles and rinse under cold water until noodles are cold.
9. Place noodles, corriander and dressing into large bowl with reserved salad mixture, gently combine.
10. Rip smoked salmon into pieces, combine through salad.
Putting it all together
Ensure you only use 1000g of water when boiling the noodles and keep the MC off. The water will bubble out onto the lid but will not overflow onto your machine.
Serve with lime wedges.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce