- 200 g flour plain
- 100 g Butter, (cold in pcs)
- 50 g water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 500 g Asparagus (green), (white is also pos.)
- 125 g Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 bunch basil leeves
- 100 g Emmentaler cheese
- 4 slice Serano ham
- 2 pieces eggs
- 50 g cream
- 125 g Milk
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper
Parmesan in 10 sec / speed 10 => put aside
Emmentaler in 10 sec / speed 6 => put aside
Mozzarella and Basil in 5 sec / speed 6 => put aside
does not have to be cleaned ....
put all incredients in 1 min / / .
might need some working by hand, roll it out and put into quiche-dish. Prick with a fork and put in the preheated oven for 15 min.
fill with 600 g water, insert the basket with asparagus. 10 min / Varoma / speed 2.
Afterwards spread Emmentaler cheese, as well as the asparagus onto the quiche (meanwhile finished its first backing in the oven)
Add the serano ham and Mozzarella-Basil-Paste
put all ingredients into - EXCEPT PARMESAN - and mix for 15 sec / speed 3
Pour over asparagus and sprinkel the parmesan on top.
Quiche back in the oven for another 35 min.
can be eaten warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Chocolate icecream
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf