- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 200 g Haloumi
- 400 g coconut milk, 1 tin
- 100 g Cashews, raw
- 30 g tomato paste
- 1 --- shallot, sweet onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 centimetres ginger
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp Curry paste, whatever you have in the fridge
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 g broccoli
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 100g of cashews. 10 seconds, speed 7.
Add 400g coconut milk, 30g tomato paste, 100g water.
30 seconds, speed 4.
Set aside and rinse bowl.
- Add 1 shallot, 2 cloves garlic, ginger. 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Add 15g coconut oil. 3 minutes, 120°C, 1
- Add, 2 tsb curry powder, 2 tbs garam masala, 1/2 tsb tumeric, 1tsp cayenne pepper, 1/2 tsp salt, 2tsp curry paste. 7 minutes, 120°C, 1
- Add broccoli. 5 minutes, 100°C, 1
- Stir in haloumi pieces, serve immediately.
Substitute the haloumi for a vegan curry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup