- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 200 g Haloumi
- 400 g coconut milk, 1 tin
- 100 g Cashews, raw
- 30 g tomato paste
- 1 --- shallot, sweet onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 centimetres ginger
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp Curry paste, whatever you have in the fridge
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 g broccoli
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 100g of cashews. 10 seconds, speed 7.
Add 400g coconut milk, 30g tomato paste, 100g water.
30 seconds, speed 4.
Set aside and rinse bowl.
- Add 1 shallot, 2 cloves garlic, ginger. 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Add 15g coconut oil. 3 minutes, 120°C, 1
- Add, 2 tsb curry powder, 2 tbs garam masala, 1/2 tsb tumeric, 1tsp cayenne pepper, 1/2 tsp salt, 2tsp curry paste. 7 minutes, 120°C, 1
- Add broccoli. 5 minutes, 100°C, 1
- Stir in haloumi pieces, serve immediately.
Substitute the haloumi for a vegan curry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Low carb cauliflower cheese bake
- Sweet potato curry
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise