- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g coconut oil
- 200 g Buckwheat groats
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 100 g green beans, sliced diagonally
- 550 g water
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- handful shredded kale, (optional)
1. Peel garlic, peel & halve onion and put both in TM bowl - chop 3sec/sp7.
2. Add coconut oil - saute 3min/Varoma/sp1
3. Add buckwheat groats (grains) - cook 1min/100C//sp1.5
4. Add mushrooms, beans, water & stockpaste. Give the whole lot a stir a couple of times around, scraping the bottom with your spatula. Cook 20min/100C//sp1.5
5. Add kale, mix through with spatula. Let the risotto rest for 5mins in Thermoserver (or TM bowl) until you are happy with the consistancy.
You can change the vegetables in here for whatever you like - pumpkin/peas/corn etc. And meat can also be added if you like - saute bacon with onion for example.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington