- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g coconut oil
- 200 g Buckwheat groats
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 100 g green beans, sliced diagonally
- 550 g water
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- handful shredded kale, (optional)
1. Peel garlic, peel & halve onion and put both in TM bowl - chop 3sec/sp7.
2. Add coconut oil - saute 3min/Varoma/sp1
3. Add buckwheat groats (grains) - cook 1min/100C//sp1.5
4. Add mushrooms, beans, water & stockpaste. Give the whole lot a stir a couple of times around, scraping the bottom with your spatula. Cook 20min/100C//sp1.5
5. Add kale, mix through with spatula. Let the risotto rest for 5mins in Thermoserver (or TM bowl) until you are happy with the consistancy.
You can change the vegetables in here for whatever you like - pumpkin/peas/corn etc. And meat can also be added if you like - saute bacon with onion for example.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Fully Loaded Risotto