- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 g coconut oil
- 200 g Buckwheat groats
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 100 g green beans, sliced diagonally
- 550 g water
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- handful shredded kale, (optional)
1. Peel garlic, peel & halve onion and put both in TM bowl - chop 3sec/sp7.
2. Add coconut oil - saute 3min/Varoma/sp1
3. Add buckwheat groats (grains) - cook 1min/100C//sp1.5
4. Add mushrooms, beans, water & stockpaste. Give the whole lot a stir a couple of times around, scraping the bottom with your spatula. Cook 20min/100C//sp1.5
5. Add kale, mix through with spatula. Let the risotto rest for 5mins in Thermoserver (or TM bowl) until you are happy with the consistancy.
You can change the vegetables in here for whatever you like - pumpkin/peas/corn etc. And meat can also be added if you like - saute bacon with onion for example.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks