- 1 tbsp Veg Stock Paste, (see recipe from your TM cookbook)
- 1 pinch white pepper, (to taste)
- 500g zucchini, (approx 3 Zucchinis - cut into chunks)
- 1 clove garlic, (peeled)
- 4 large eggs
- sprig fresh rosemary, (leaves only)
- 80g Parmesan cheese, (cubed)
- 150g SR gluten free flour
- Juice from half a lemon, (or to taste)
- 200g fresh corn kernals
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Garlic in TM bowl anch chop 3 sec/speed 8
Add your Parmesan cheese and grate 10 sec/Speed 10
Add Zucchini and chop 5 sec/ speed 4 (you want the size just a bit smaller then a corn kernal - so do another 1-2 sec if necessary)
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 30 sec/speed 3/
Pan fry with a little oil and/or butter until golden brown. (much like making a pancake)
Tip 1. You can use canned or frozen corn instead of fresh, the extra moisture may mean you need to add 10 - 20g more flour.
Tip 2. The consisantcy should be thick and chunky, but able to be slowly poured. depending on how much lemon juice and how chopped the zucchini is (too fine and it will be mushy, to chunky and it won't cook), you may need to add a little more flour. (Just add it at the end and mix for a few more seconds on speed 3 )
Tip 3. Other herbs can be substituted to your liking, or omitted alltogether.
Tip 4. You can use regular SR flour if you don't need Gluten free.
Tip 5. You can substitute the parmesan cheese, for grated tasty cheese, fetta, ricotta, or omit entirely for dairy free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney