- 500 g pumpkin, cubed
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ shelled walnuts
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place walnuts in TM bowl and set dial to closed lid position, pulse on Turbo 2 – 3 times, set aside
Place cubed pumpkin in Varoma bowl and peas on Varoma tray and steam for 18mins on Varoma, speed 4.
Place cooked pumpkin, flour, curry powder, egg and salt and pepper into TM bowl and puree for 20 secs, speed 4.
Add peas, chopped walnuts, coriander and mix on reverse, speed 1 – 2 for 20 secs, ensure the mixture is well blended.
Shape into small burgers, sprinkle with sesame seeds, pressing the seeds in a little.
Place burgers into a fry pan, spray with a little olive oil and pan fry until nicely browned.
Enjoy with tomato relish or hommus dip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling