- 30 grams ginger, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, small
- 2 big green chillis, chopped into pieces
- 100 grams Urid Dahl (black lentils)
- 50 grams kidney beans, canned
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- 50 grams cream
- 3 cloves garlic, slit down the back
- 50 grams Butter
Soak Urid dahl and kidney beans overnight in water
Add Ginger, 2 cloves of garlic, onion and chillis to the bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 7.
Place lentils and kidney beans in the bowl and add enough water to cover them.
Add tomato paste and garam masala.
Cook for 20 minutes at 100 speed "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Whilst the dahl is cooking, temper your garlic and butter in a frying pan until brown.
Once time is elapsed add tempering and cream and cook for an additional 15 minutes at 100 "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Server with Rice and/or Naan bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)