THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 10 g Goji Berries
- 150 g chia seeds
- 300 g coconut milk
- .5 teaspoon Maca powder, OPTIONAL
- 1 tablespoon Protein Powder, OPTIONAL
- 1 --- banana
- 2-3 --- strawberries, OPTIONAL
- 100 g coconut milk, extra
- 10-20 g coconut milk or water, extra
12h 0minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
I make this mix at night so that it's ready for a quick and easy breakfast the next morning.
Place 10g goji berries in (MC on) for 5sec, no temp, speed 9. Scrape down sides with spatula.
Add chia seeds, cacao, and 300g coconut milk.
OPTIONAL: Add 1/2 teaspoon maca powder and 1 Tablespoon protein powder.
Scrape down sides and bottom of with spatula and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5. (No heat)
Pour into container, cover mix with another 50-100g coconut milk. Place lid on container and store in fridge overnight, letting coconut milk absorb.
THE FOLLOWING MORNING:
Chop 1 banana and add to mix. You may find the chia porrige is a bit thick. If so add a tiny bit of extra coconut milk or water and stir. 10-20g should be plenty.
OPTIONAL: Also add a handful of your favourite berries or other fruits.
Stir it all in and enjoy!
(Please be kind, this is my first time posting a recipe!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Banana Bread
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Banana Cake
- Banana bread with no cane sugar
- Low sugar banana cake
- Banana Choc Chip Bread
- Warm chocolate protein smoothie
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Banana and walnut muffins