- 1 brown onion
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 knob ginger (peeled)
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 red chilli (i remove the seeds)
- 1 bunch corriander
- 400g coconut milk
- 800g red lentils
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. add onion and chop speed 6 for 4 seconds
2. scrap down the side add the oil and cook 100 degrees speed 2 for 2 minutes
3. add garlic, ginger, turmeric, chili and coriander stalks. cook for another 2 minutes
4. add red lentils and enough broth to cover. cook varoma, 20 minutes
5. blend speed 10 for 30 seconds
6. add coconut milk and a squeeze of lemon
7. serve with coriander leaves and lemon wedges
Accessories you need
For more recipes you can follow me on instgram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Thermo Papa's Spinach "Monsta" Pasta Sauce
- KFC Chicken at Home