- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 30 grams Olive Oil.
- 5 grams Curry powder of choice
- 160 grams Aborio Rice
- 160 grams Red lentils rinsed
- 290 grams water
- 1 teaspoon TM veg stock
- 4 sprigs Fresh Coriander,optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add carrots and onion to chop 6-10sec/speed 6, scrape down sides and repeat if necessary
2. Add oil and curry powder and saute 3 min/120C/speed 1
3. Add aborio rice, red lentils, water and stock paste and cook 15mins/100C//speed 1
4. Remove from bowl and allow to cool
5. Form patties and roll in semolina
6. Spray with olive oil and bake 180C for 15mins or until browned
Add curry powder to taste, these are great for the kids
Serve with natural yoghurt and salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- The Best Playdough (Gluten Free)
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf