- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 30 grams Olive Oil.
- 5 grams Curry powder of choice
- 160 grams Aborio Rice
- 160 grams Red lentils rinsed
- 290 grams water
- 1 teaspoon TM veg stock
- 4 sprigs Fresh Coriander,optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add carrots and onion to "Closed lid" chop 6-10sec/speed 6, scrape down sides and repeat if necessary
2. Add oil and curry powder and saute 3 min/120C/speed 1
3. Add aborio rice, red lentils, water and stock paste and cook 15mins/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1
4. Remove from bowl and allow to cool
5. Form patties and roll in semolina
6. Spray with olive oil and bake 180C for 15mins or until browned
Accessories you need
Add curry powder to taste, these are great for the kids
Serve with natural yoghurt and salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Souffle - Spinach
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Butter Chickpeas by The Thermo Niche
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup