- 280 g onions, or 4 small, halved
- 40 g oil
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 4 cm pieces
- 5 g Pav bhaji masala, (Available in Indian store)
- 3 tomatoes, halved
- 245 g cauliflower, chopped into 4 cm pieces
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 4 cm pieces
- 3 tsp salt, OR to taste
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 2 Boiled potatoes, roughly chopped
- peas, (handful)
- 1 tsp Butter, (to serve)
- 1/2 red onion, (to serve, optional)
- coriander leaves, handful, chopped (to serve, optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion to TM bowl. Chop 4sec/speed 5.
Push onion down with the aid of the spatula.
Add oil or ghee, saute 6 min/Varoma/0.5s.
Add Pav bhaji masala, saute 3 min/Varoma/0.5s.
Meanwhile boil 2 potatoes in microwave, peel and chop. (6 mins).
Add tomatoes, cauliflower, capsicums, salt, carrot, potatoes. Chop all 6 sec/speed 5. Add another second or 2 if not chopped per liking.
Saute 15 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Check if all cooked. Add another 3 mins if not.
Serve in a plate with pan fried fresh bread rolls or hamburger buns in butter. Garnish with coriander and onion. Add a blob of butter and enjoy.
Substitute butter for oil if so desired.
Make ladi pav at home as accompaniement. (recipe coming soon)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style