- 280 g onions, or 4 small, halved
- 40 g oil
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 4 cm pieces
- 5 g Pav bhaji masala, (Available in Indian store)
- 3 tomatoes, halved
- 245 g cauliflower, chopped into 4 cm pieces
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 4 cm pieces
- 3 tsp salt, OR to taste
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 2 Boiled potatoes, roughly chopped
- peas, (handful)
- 1 tsp Butter, (to serve)
- 1/2 red onion, (to serve, optional)
- coriander leaves, handful, chopped (to serve, optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion to TM bowl. Chop 4sec/speed 5.
Push onion down with the aid of the spatula.
Add oil or ghee, saute 6 min/Varoma/0.5s.
Add Pav bhaji masala, saute 3 min/Varoma/0.5s.
Meanwhile boil 2 potatoes in microwave, peel and chop. (6 mins).
Add tomatoes, cauliflower, capsicums, salt, carrot, potatoes. Chop all 6 sec/speed 5. Add another second or 2 if not chopped per liking.
Saute 15 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Check if all cooked. Add another 3 mins if not.
Serve in a plate with pan fried fresh bread rolls or hamburger buns in butter. Garnish with coriander and onion. Add a blob of butter and enjoy.
Substitute butter for oil if so desired.
Make ladi pav at home as accompaniement. (recipe coming soon)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie