- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 4-8 Porcini mushrooms, dried
- 40 g oil
- 40 g Butter
- 280 g Farro
- 70 g white wine
- 250 g portebello mushrooms sliced
- 750 g water
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable stock
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
2 .Place garlic, porcini mushrooms and onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/ speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
3. Add butter and olive oil and sauté 5 mins/ 120 degrees/ speed 1
4. Insert butterfly whisk, add farro and white wine, scrape bottom of mixing bowl and sauté 3 mins/120 degrees/ /speed 1.5 without MC
5. Add stock, mushrooms and water and scrape bottom of mixing bowl with spatula. Cook 20 min / 100degrees / / speed 1.5. Place simmering basket instead of MC onto lid.
6. Transfer into Thermoserver. Add reveresed parmesan stirring with spatula. serve immediately
Top with chopped parsley or stir through kale, spinach or rocket
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing