- 2 Eggplant (large)
- 900 g water
- 5 g red chili, Less or more to taste
- 5 g chives
- 10 g Ginger (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 400 g Can tomatoes1/2
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- fresh coriander
Recipe is created for
Slice eggplant into rounds (about 3-5mm thick), sprinkle with salt, place in Varoma dish and tray ensuring steam can circulate.
Steam 10min/varoma/speed 1
Set aside to cool then cut into quarters.
Empty, rinse a dry mixing bowl.
Add chili, chives and ginger to the mixing bowl.
Chop 10sec/speed 9
Scrape down sides of bowl if needed.
Saute 2mins/100 degrees/speed 4
Add spices, eggplant and tomatoes.
Cook 10mins/100 degrees/speed 1 reverse
Serve with fresh coriander.
You can also add lactose free yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad