- 100 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams millet flakes
- 100 grams Barley grain, Flakes
- 100 grams quinoa grains
- 40 grams pumpkin seeds
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 800 grams soy milk / almond milk / rice milk, Plus extra to loosen porridge
- flaked almonds, Toasted if preferred to serve
- 2 Ripe pears, Cored and sliced
- 1 heaped tablespoon Maple syrup pure, Plus extra to serve
Weigh grains into TM bowl. Set to and pour honey over thru lid to combine evenly. Spread grains onto a nonstick oven tray and toast in oven 180 degrees for twenty minutes. Check every 5 minutes and shake tray well to ensure even toasting. Set aside to cool slightly. Add chosen milk to bowl along with grains and cook speed 2 temp 65 for 12 minutes or until tender. Add extra milk to loosen if necessary.
Meanwhile add prepared pear and maple syrup in a small saucepan and cook for 5 minutes until pear softens slightly and is warmed thru. Divide among bowls top with pears flaked almonds and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Grains can be toasted ahead of time and stored in a jar. For individual portions use 1 large handful of grain mix and 200 mls milk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Russian Honey Cake
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Banana Loaf