- 100 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams millet flakes
- 100 grams Barley grain, Flakes
- 100 grams quinoa grains
- 40 grams pumpkin seeds
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 800 grams soy milk / almond milk / rice milk, Plus extra to loosen porridge
- flaked almonds, Toasted if preferred to serve
- 2 Ripe pears, Cored and sliced
- 1 heaped tablespoon Maple syrup pure, Plus extra to serve
Weigh grains into TM bowl. Set to and pour honey over thru lid to combine evenly. Spread grains onto a nonstick oven tray and toast in oven 180 degrees for twenty minutes. Check every 5 minutes and shake tray well to ensure even toasting. Set aside to cool slightly. Add chosen milk to bowl along with grains and cook speed 2 temp 65 for 12 minutes or until tender. Add extra milk to loosen if necessary.
Meanwhile add prepared pear and maple syrup in a small saucepan and cook for 5 minutes until pear softens slightly and is warmed thru. Divide among bowls top with pears flaked almonds and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Grains can be toasted ahead of time and stored in a jar. For individual portions use 1 large handful of grain mix and 200 mls milk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Muesli Bars
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins
- Muesli Bars
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Tumeric Soy Latte