- 80 gram pinenuts
- 1 zest of lemon
- 50 gram Cheddar cheese
- 300 gram feta cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano, `
- 20 gram olive oil
- 400 gram Baby Spinach Leaves
- Filo Pastry Sheets
- 20 gram Butter
- Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. preheat oven 180 fanforced
2. place 80grams of raw pine nuts into the bowl, dry roast for 7minutes, 120, set aside
3. peel the zest of 1 lemon and blitz sp10 10seconds
4. add 50g cubed cheddar cheese and 300g cubed feta cheese, chop sp5, 3sec
5. add 5 eggs, cracked pepper, dried oregano, olive oil, and pinenuts from step 1, mix 10sec, sp3, set aside and wash bowl.
6. place butter in bowl and melt, 2min, 100, sp1
7. add as much spinach as will fit into the bowl, cook 5-7min, 100, , as it starts wilting add the remaining spinach.
8. Add egg mixture back to bowl and mix 10sec, sp2
9. oil and scrunch up a long piece of baking paper (approx 50cm long), lay it flat and begin to layer sheets of filo pastry onto the entire length of the paper, between each layer add a little olive oil and pepper, do 3-4 layers of pastry
10. place filo pastry with the baking paper into a round shallow pyrex dish and fill with the egg and spinach mixture, fold the edges over till its covered
11. cut off excess baking paper and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes 180 fanforced until cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.