- 30 g coconut oil
- 1 brown onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon korma curry paste, or to taste
- 200 g dried red lentils
- 4 teaspoon TM vege stock
- 750 g water
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 500 g cauliflower florets
- 120 g frozen peas
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- natural yoghurt, to serve if desired
- naan bread, to serve if desired
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add first 4 ingredients to .
2. Cook 120 deg, 5 min on speed 3.
3. Add lentils, vege stock, tomato paste and water to .
4. Cook , 100 deg, 15 min, sp. 1.
5. Add to cauliflower florets to camp oven.
6. Pour lentil mixture over the top.
7. Place on cool coals with some more coals on top.
8. Cook until the cauliflower is nearly tender, then add the frozen peas. Stir.
9. Return to heat for a few minutes to cook peas.
10. Remove from fire and keep warm until ready to serve.
11. Serve with chopped coriander, youghurt and naan bread or with bbq meats if desired.
Could continue to cook in the instead of the camp oven for 8 -10 minutes, adding the peas for the last 2 minutes.
This recipe was adapted from //www.taste.com.au/recipes/20013/lentil+and+cauliflower+dahl
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- Sweet Potato & Ham Muffins- Gluten Free
- Banana Butterscotch Pudding - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Gluten and dairy Free Garlic, parsley and sweet chilli bread
- Grapefruit Salad
- GF Bread Rolls
- Salmon Fishcakes - Rissoles - GF
- Banana Smoothie -Dairy Free
- Non-Fried Fried Brown Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Parsley Pesto
- Non-Fried Fried Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)