- 380 gram Parsnip and/or other Roots
- 100 gram carrot
- pinch saffron
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 Pear, peeled & sliced
- 60 gram dates
- 1/4 White cabbage
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon Anise seed
- 50 gram dried cherries
- 50 gram Dried Fig
8Recipe is created for
Add all spices to bowl and grind 1 min/speed 9
Add mustart to spices and set aside
Place 900g water in bowl and add root vegetables and carrots to Varoma. Steam 12 min/Varoma/speed 3 or until tender. Add cabbage and continue steaming another 5 min/Varoma/speed 3.
Add pear slices, and dates to roots and heat through 3 min/Vaoma/speed 1
Remove from Varoma, place into Thermoserver and stir through mustard/spice paste.
Mix in Sauce Poiteven (below)
Mix all ingredients 3 min/90 deg/speed 1
Medieval Vegetable Stew
This sauce is very sweet and as such you may wish to stir only half through and serve the rest on the side
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies