- 1 brown onion, peeled & halved
- 4 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 green capsicum, cut into chunks
- 250 g mushrooms, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 50 g tomato sauce
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 200 g red wine
- 400 g canned brown lentils, drained
- Place onion & garlic in TM bowl. Chop 3 seconds speed 7. Add in olive oil and cook 3 minutes Varoma speed 1
- Add in mushrooms, carrot, capsicum and chop 3 seconds speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Cook 100 degrees for 10 minutes reverse speed 1
- Add in all remaining ingredients and cook 30-40 minutes reverse speed 1 at 100 degrees with simmer basket replacing mixing cup in lid of TM bowl.
- Great served with pasta or used to make a lasagna
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey mustard chicken
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Marinated goats cheese