- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3-4 cube ginger, peeled
- 3-4 centimetre tumeric, peeled or 2 tsp ground
- 1-2 --- chilli's, deseeded, cut in quarters
- 1 red, capsicum, deseeded, &amp; quartered
- 2 carrots, quartered
- 4 stalks Celery, quarterd
- 200 grams cabbage, chopped
- 400 grams Jasmine rice, rinsed
- 1 can coconut milk
- 450 grams water
- 30 grams rapadura or coconut sugar
- 40 grams soy or tamari
- 2 level tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Veg Stock Paste (EDC)
- 1 teaspoon chilli
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- Fried shallots
- sprigs coriander, fresh
- slices chilli
8Recipe is created for
1. chop garlic,ginger tumeric & chilli 5 sec/spd 7. scrape down bowl.
2.add cpsicum, carrots, celery & cabbage chop 15 sec/spd 4. place in varoma & set aside.
3. place rinsed rice into simmering basket pour over coconut milk & water. Place lid into position & sit varoma on top. cook 25 mins/varoma/spd 2. Reserve half the liquid in bowl, combine rice & veg in thermoserver & cover.
4. Add sugar, soy, fish sauce, stock, & chilli to reserved liquid. Mix 10 sec/spd 5 pour over rice. Garnish with spring onions & fried shallots to taste.
5. Chop spring onions 4 sec/ spd 4
6. Press Nasi goreng into an oiled bowl turn out & garnish with spring onion, chilli coriander & fried shallots
vegetables & rice
Meat can be pan fried & added to dish. Toss in cornflour & shallow fry in oil of choice.
Eggs can be steamed on wet baking paper in the varoma tray whilst the rice is cooking & served on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce