- 20 g coconut oil
- 1 brown onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 piece fresh ginger, finely grate, approx 3cm.
- 1 level teaspoons curry powder, less is after milder taste
- 250 gram warm water
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 400 g pumpkin flesh
- 400g Canned Chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 baby spinach, large handful
- 150 g coconut cream
- juice of 1 lime or half a lemon
- salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place brown onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/sp 7.
2. Add coconut oil and saute 3min/Varoma/sp 1
3. Add grated ginger and curry powder and cook 2min/Varoma/speed 2
4. Add water, vegetable stock and pumpkin and cook 10min/Varoma/sp 1/
5. Add chick peas and cook for another 2min/Varoma/sp1/
6. Add spinach, coconut cream and lime or lemon juice and mix 30sec/sp2/
Check flavours and adjust with more coconut cream, lime juice and salt as desired.
This recipe has been modified from 'That Sugar Book' recipe for thermomix.
The original recipe suggests this is a mild-flavoured curry flavour but for those sensitive to heat like me, reduce the amount of curry powder to 1/2 tsp.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes