- 1/2 onion
- 1 zucchini, cut in 2cm pieces
- 1 carrot, cut in 2cm pieces
- 380 g pumpkin, cut in 2 cm pieces
- 150 g broccoli
- 120 g quinoa
- 470 g water
- 1 tomato
- 2 bay leaves
- pinch chilli flakes, (to your liking)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Baby Kale leaves, for serving
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
Place onion, zucchini, carrot, pumpkin, broccoli and tomato into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7
Add water, quinoa, bay leaves, chilli flakes, rosemary, salt and pepper and cook 15 mins/varoma/speed 1
Remove bay leaves and serve on a bed of baby kale leaves with a sprinkle of parmersan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer