- 1/2 onion
- 1 zucchini, cut in 2cm pieces
- 1 carrot, cut in 2cm pieces
- 380 g pumpkin, cut in 2 cm pieces
- 150 g broccoli
- 120 g quinoa
- 470 g water
- 1 tomato
- 2 bay leaves
- pinch chilli flakes, (to your liking)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Baby Kale leaves, for serving
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
Place onion, zucchini, carrot, pumpkin, broccoli and tomato into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7
Add water, quinoa, bay leaves, chilli flakes, rosemary, salt and pepper and cook 15 mins/varoma/speed 1
Remove bay leaves and serve on a bed of baby kale leaves with a sprinkle of parmersan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney