- 900 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 300 grams pumpkin cubed
- 250 grams quinoa
- 100 grams fetta or goats cheese
- 2 Handfuls spinach leaves
- 100 grams Cashews (unsalted), Roasted
- 1 can Chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 60 grams balsamic vinegar
- 120 grams olive oil
- 30 grams Lime juice
- 60 grams Agave Syurp
- Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
9Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Autumn Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Everyday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Natural Quick Brunch Dinner Lunch Supper Main course Side dish Starter Dressing Legumes dish Vegetable dish Steam cooking with Varoma All-in-one cooking with Varoma
1. Rinse Quinoa well or (if time allows) soak for 30 minutes
2. Add water and stock to mixing bowl, insert steaming basket and add quinoa to basket.
3. Place cubed pumpkin into varoma dish and put into position. Cook for 20 minutes / varoma /speed 2. If pumpkin is not cooked, add an extra 2 minutes. Set pumpkin aside.
4. Pour quinoa into a large bowl and fluff with a fork. Allow to cool.
5. Empty mixing bowl of cooking water
6. Add all dressing ingredients to mixing bowl and mix 20 second/speed 6
7. Once quinoa has cooled, add remaining salad ingredients and pumpkin, crumble fetta and add dressing.
Mix through and serve!
Accessories you need
This can be made nut free with roasted sesame seeds and dairy free by eliminating fetta
This recipe can be made in any model thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Butter Chickpeas by The Thermo Niche
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly