- 900 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 300 grams pumpkin cubed
- 250 grams quinoa
- 100 grams fetta or goats cheese
- 2 Handfuls spinach leaves
- 100 grams Cashews (unsalted), Roasted
- 1 can Chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 60 grams balsamic vinegar
- 120 grams olive oil
- 30 grams Lime juice
- 60 grams Agave Syurp
- Salt and pepper
1. Rinse Quinoa well or (if time allows) soak for 30 minutes
2. Add water and stock to mixing bowl, insert steaming basket and add quinoa to basket.
3. Place cubed pumpkin into varoma dish and put into position. Cook for 20 minutes / varoma /speed 2. If pumpkin is not cooked, add an extra 2 minutes. Set pumpkin aside.
4. Pour quinoa into a large bowl and fluff with a fork. Allow to cool.
5. Empty mixing bowl of cooking water
6. Add all dressing ingredients to mixing bowl and mix 20 second/speed 6
7. Once quinoa has cooled, add remaining salad ingredients and pumpkin, crumble fetta and add dressing.
Mix through and serve!
This can be made nut free with roasted sesame seeds and dairy free by eliminating fetta
This recipe can be made in any model thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)