- 200 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 Avocado, flesh only
- 200 g white quinoa
- 600 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 1 pinch salt, plus extra to taste
- 300 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 300 g frozen broad beans
- cold water, for soaking
- 60 g rocket
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into slices
- 1 tbsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Place all dressing ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 6, until combined. Transfer into a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator until ready to use. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place simmering bakset onto mixing bowl lid and weigh quinoa into it. Rest simmering basket in a large bowl. Cover with water and allow to soak for 5 minutes. Rinse under running water until water runs clear.
- Place water and salt into mixing bowl. Insert simmering basket with quinoa into mixing bowl. Place Varoma dish into position and weigh broccoli into it. Insert Varoma tray, weigh broad beans into it, secure Varoma lid and steam 15 min/Varoma/speed 1. Remove Varoma tray and transfer broad beans into a bowl of cold water for 2 minutes to cease cooking. Remove simmering bakset with aid of spatula and set quinoa aside.
- Place a large bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh rocket, cranberries and oil into it. Peel broad beans, discard pods and add beans to bowl with rocket.
- Add all remaining ingredients, including broccoli and quinoa, to bowl with rocket and gently toss to combine. Drizzle with some of the reserved dressing (approx. 40 g per person) to serve.
Quinoa with mixed greens
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Blueberry Jam
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Bao Buns
- Whipped Cinnamon Butter