- 1 onion, cut in half and peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2-3 sprigs parsley
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans chick peas (800g total), rinsed and drained
- 80 grams quinoa
- 1 can 400g Diced Tomatoes
- 80 grams Spinach Leaves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
step 1 add onion, garlic and parsley 3 sec speed 6 mc on
scrape down sides and repeat step
step 2 add olive oil, ginger, tumeric and cumin. 5min VEROMA
reverse speed 1 mc on
step 3 add chick peas, quiona and salt. 15min VEROMA reverse
speed 1 mc on
step 4 add spinach 5 min VEROMA reverse speed 1 mc on
if not wanting spinach.... cook for 20min at step 3
i add fetta to mine when i serve up
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal