- 250 g ricotta, buy from deli or make your own - do not use the tubs
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 100 g bread, can use gluten free
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large handful of fresh herbs, eg basil, parsley, oregano
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cans whole peeled tomatoes (400g each)
- 20 g olive oil
1. Place parmesan cheese, salt, bread and herbs into bowl and blitz speed 9 till crumbs – approx 10 secs.
2. Add ricotta cheese and egg and mix sp 5 for 5-10 secs til all combined.
3. Roll into walnut size balls and place into Varoma tray and dish
1. Chop onion and garlic sp 6 3 secs.
2. Add oil and sauté 3 mins, varoma temp, sp 1
3. Add tomatoes and place Varoma dish on top.
4. Cook 15 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 2.
5. Check sauce and if want a smoother texture, blend for 30 secs, speed 8.
6. Pour sauce over gnocchi to serve adding extra herbs or cheese to taste.
Accessories you need
You can make your own ricotta easily too - recipe in EDC or on recipe community
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Beef hotpot
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Lemon biscottini
- Super moist chocolate cake (gluten and dairy free and no added sugar)
- Moist chocolate beetroot cake
- Middle eastern syrup cupcakes
- Malteser cupcakes
- Cheesecake brownies
- Buttermilk sorbet
- Chocolate and pear cake
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate cookies
- Continental layer cake
- Fruit slice
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake