- 1 1/2 cups cooked white rice
- 80 grams mature cheese, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, a little pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 500 grams silverbeet, (leaves from one bunch)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs, made in TMX
- 120 grams Butter
Make stale bread into breadcrumbs in the Thermomix bowl. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Butter a souffle dish.
Have leftover (pre-cooked) rice ready to use.
Place into Thermomix bowl - cheese, egg, parsley, silverbeet, salt and pepper. Chop five seconds on speed five. Scrape down.
Add in rice. Slowly blend into cheese and silverbeet mixture for one minute on reverse speed 1 and a half.
Transfer into buttered souffle dish. Sprinkle top with breadcrumbs. Dot top lavishly with butter.
Cover with foil until last ten minutes - it takes 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
An easy, ready-in-advance dish, and very high in protein.
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from a recipe by Elizabeth Godfrey used on Carefree Cooking, her television cooking show which aired on Channel 6 Hobart. Recipe published 1977 by Hydro Electric Corporation on a free flyer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce