- 250 g frozen peas, thawed
- 250 g Haloumi
- 2 eggs
- 70 g plain or spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80 g Milk
- coconut oil/olive oil, for frying
- fresh salad
- lemon wedge
- dollop of greek yoghurt
1. Add all ingredients (excpet oil for frying) to TM bowl and combine REVERSE, 15 sec/speed 4, or until well combined.
2. Heat oil in a frypan and drop tablespoon-sized amounts of batter into pan. Fry for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden and brown.
3. Serve with fresh salad, lemon wedges and a dollop of yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Japanese coconut buns
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Cauliflower oats
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- Waffles with Maple Bacon