- 250 g frozen peas, thawed
- 250 g Haloumi
- 2 eggs
- 70 g plain or spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80 g Milk
- coconut oil/olive oil, for frying
- fresh salad
- lemon wedge
- dollop of greek yoghurt
1. Add all ingredients (excpet oil for frying) to TM bowl and combine REVERSE, 15 sec/speed 4, or until well combined.
2. Heat oil in a frypan and drop tablespoon-sized amounts of batter into pan. Fry for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden and brown.
3. Serve with fresh salad, lemon wedges and a dollop of yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup
- Venetian Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Curried Sausages
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)