- 250 g frozen peas, thawed
- 250 g Haloumi
- 2 eggs
- 70 g plain or spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80 g Milk
- coconut oil/olive oil, for frying
- fresh salad
- lemon wedge
- dollop of greek yoghurt
1. Add all ingredients (excpet oil for frying) to TM bowl and combine REVERSE, 15 sec/speed 4, or until well combined.
2. Heat oil in a frypan and drop tablespoon-sized amounts of batter into pan. Fry for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden and brown.
3. Serve with fresh salad, lemon wedges and a dollop of yoghurt.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Butter Chickpeas by The Thermo Niche
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Jodes Mix Fruit Scone
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Blueberry & Banana Smoothie
- Self-Crusting Quiche
- Bestest Mac'n'Cheese
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt - TM6 using Fermentation Mode
- Soft Gluten Free Banana Cake