- 250 grams quinoa white, raw, rinsed
- 10 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 500 grams water
- 1 can canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 120 grams canned sweet corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoons dried chilli flakes, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Limes
- 1 cup fresh coriander, leaves and stalks, roughly chopped
- 120 grams avocado, mashed
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic to the bowl - chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
2. Scrape down the bowl and add oil. Saute for 1min/100d/Speed 1
3. Add all other ingredients except lime, coriander and avocado. Cook for 15min/100d// (or until quinoa is cooked).
4. Add lime juice and stir through 20secs//
Serve with chopped coriander and mashed avo spooned on top
This is a 28 by Sam Wood recipe converted for us Thermo users!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup