- 320 grams water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 500 grams bread and pizza flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray, for pizza bases
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 300 grams Mozzarella Cheese
- 200 grams sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 cm thick pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 2 tablespoons Mila Chia Seeds, to sprinkle
- olive oil, to drizzle
Place water and yeast into mixing bowl and heat 1 min/37C/speed 1.
Add flour and salt and mix 6 sec/speed 6 then knead 1 1/2 min//
Transfer dough onto a ThermoMat and roll up in mat or transfer to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with cling wrap or a slightly damp tea towel. Allow to prove in a warm place for 30 minutes, or until nearly doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 220C.
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 9. Set aside
Place mozzarella into mixing bowl and grate 2 secs/speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if required until a coarse grate is achieved. Set aside.
Place sweet potatoes into mixing bowl and grate 3 secs/speed5. Scrape down sides of bowl and grate a further 2 secs/speed 5. Add cheeses and combine 3 secs/speed 5.
With floured hands, seperate dough into 3 evenly sized portions. Working with one ball at a time use floured hands to shape into pizza bases approx 1/2 cm thick. Spray underside of pizza base lightly with olive oil spray and arrange on pizza tray.
Top pizza bases with even amounts of the topping mix and rosemary leaves. Drizzle lightly with oil and bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until topping is browning and bubbling.
Remove pizzas from oven carefully, place on a cutting board. Sprinkle Mila/Chia seeds lightly on topping, cut each pizza into 8 pieces and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Pizza slices can be frozen and re-heated later for a delicious snack!
Add additional toppings of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup