- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1 onion, white
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup dried brown lentils, rinsed
- 1 can Coconut milk 400ml
- 3.5 cups water
- 1 tbspn veggie stock
- 2 tspns curry powder
- 1 tspn Each ground ginger, coriander, garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place quartered onion and pieces of sweet potato into and chop 3sec/speed 5. Leave chunky.
Add all the other ingredients place lid with simmer basket and cook 40min/100 deg/speed .5 .
When cooked place into thermo bowl and allow to rest to absorb the rest of the liquid.
You can serve with dollop of Greek yoghurt and coriander leaves
You may use butterfly attachment after chopping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing