- 700 grams sweet potatoe
- 1 --- onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock - TMX
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 600 grams water
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 can light coconut milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place sweet potatoe, onion, garlic, parsley, stock paste, pepper, ginger and Paprika andmwater into mixing bowl and cook 25min/100degrees/speed 1.
2. Add oil and light coconut milk and blend 1min/speed 5-10 increasing speed gradually.
3. Serve hot with an extra sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste
You can swap the sweet potatoe for pumpkin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip