- Thai Green Curry Paste, 2 tbsp
- ginger, 1 tbsp
- coconut oil, 2 tsp
- rice vinegar, 1 ½ tsp
- soy sauce, 1 ½ tsp
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- asparagus, ½ bunch
- 3 carrots
- coconut milk, 1 can
- water, ½ cup
- baby spinach, 2 cup
- brown rice, 1 cup
- To cook the rice, boil an enormous pot of water until it starts to bubble. Include the washed rice and keep bubbling for 30 minutes, diminishing the flame as required to forestall overflow. Remove from the flame, drain the rice and return the rice to the pot. Cover and let the rice be for 10 minutes or more until you’re prepared to serve.
Warm a huge skillet with deep sides over medium flame. When it’s hot, include two or three teaspoons of oil. Cook the onion, ginger and garlic with a sprinkle of salt for around 5 minutes, mixing regularly. Include the asparagus and carrots and cook for 3 additional minutes, mixing sometimes. At that point include the Orient Asian Thai Green Curry Paste and cook, mixing regularly, for 2 minutes.
Empty the coconut milk into the skillet, alongside the water and sugar. Let the mixture simmer. Lessen the flame as required to keep up a gentle simmer and cook until the carrots and asparagus are delicate and cooked through around 5 to 10 minutes.
When the vegetables have finished cooking, mix the spinach into the blend and cook until the spinach has withered around 30 seconds. Remove the curry from flame and season with rice vinegar and soy sauce. Include salt and red pepper flakes (discretionary), to taste. Divide rice and curry into bowls and garnish with hacked diced and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes, as desired.
You lip-smacking veggie Thai Green curry recipe with spring vegetables is ready!
This is my favourite
Thai Green Curry Recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough