- 1 onion quarted
- 1 garlic clove
- ginger, approx 2cm
- 1 bunch corriander, including roots
- 1 tablespoon TM vegie stock concentrate
- 3 big green chillis, with or without seeds depending how spicy you like it
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce, optional- leave out for vegetarian guests
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground corrinader
- 3 fresh or frozen kaffir lime leaves
- 600 grams sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot or potato, 2cm cubed -use any or a combination of all of these vegetables
- 400 grams light organic coconut cream
- 400 grams zuchini, brocolli, peas or snow peas, cut into chunks-use any or a combination of all of these vegetables or other favourites you may have
- 400 gram Chickpeas, drained & Rinsed (one tin)
- 100 grams spinach leaves, fresh
Put onion, garlic, ginger, coriander, tm stock and chillies in the TM bowl chop for 15 sec speed 8, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add , peanut oil, fish sauce and ground corriander & cumin and cook for 4 min 100 degrees speed 1.
Add kaffir lime leaves, coconut cream & 600g hard vegetables to TM bowl.
Place spinach leaves into the thermoserver.
Add the rest of the soft green vegetables place into the Varoma -zucchini & broccoli on the bottom & snow peas & peas on the top tray.
Cook for 15 mins Varoma temp speed 1. Check vegetables if any of the steamed vegetables are cooked remove & place into the thermosever.
Add chickpeas to TM bowl & cook for an extra 5 mins Varoma speed 1 only if vegetables need to be cooked further.
Add to the thermoserver & stir through the spinach.
Serve with coconut rice or jasmine rice.
Thermie Green Vegetarian Curry
You can add chicken or seafood in place of some of the vegetables if you wish.
You may also like to make your own coconut milk instructions in the Indian cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs