- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 red capsicum quartered, deseeded
- Zucchini (in pieces)
- 20 extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (canned)
- 2 tsp Brown Vinegar
- 1 sachet taco seasoning
- 1 can Mexe-beans (drained), 425 g
- 1 can Refried beans, 450 g
- 1 can Baked beans in tomato sauce, 130 g
- Corn chips
- Add musrooms and roughly chop 1 sec/speed 3. Set aside
- Add onion and garlic. Chop onion and galic in TM bowl 2 secs/speed 5. Add capsicum and zucchini and chop 2 secs/speed 5.
- Add oil and mushrooms to bowl with onion mix and saute 4 mins/"Counter-clockwise operation" /100C/speed 1 with mc off.
- Add taco seasoning and vinegar and cook for 2 minutes "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2
- Add all the beans to the bowl and heat 18-20 mins/"Counter-clockwise operation" /100C/speed 2 with mc off and steaming basket on the lid. Meanwhile start on pita chips.
- Preheat oven to 220C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cover with cheese and cook in hot oven till melted
Accessories you need
Instead of Pita chips, gluten free corn chips could be used. This recipe is very low fat but will depend on condiments used like cheese, guacamole, and yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Satay Chicken
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Ibu Sambal
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste