- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 red capsicum quartered, deseeded
- Zucchini (in pieces)
- 20 extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (canned)
- 2 tsp Brown Vinegar
- 1 sachet taco seasoning
- 1 can Mexe-beans (drained), 425 g
- 1 can Refried beans, 450 g
- 1 can Baked beans in tomato sauce, 130 g
- Corn chips
- Add musrooms and roughly chop 1 sec/speed 3. Set aside
- Add onion and garlic. Chop onion and galic in TM bowl 2 secs/speed 5. Add capsicum and zucchini and chop 2 secs/speed 5.
- Add oil and mushrooms to bowl with onion mix and saute 4 mins/"Counter-clockwise operation" /100C/speed 1 with mc off.
- Add taco seasoning and vinegar and cook for 2 minutes "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2
- Add all the beans to the bowl and heat 18-20 mins/"Counter-clockwise operation" /100C/speed 2 with mc off and steaming basket on the lid. Meanwhile start on pita chips.
- Preheat oven to 220C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cover with cheese and cook in hot oven till melted
Accessories you need
Instead of Pita chips, gluten free corn chips could be used. This recipe is very low fat but will depend on condiments used like cheese, guacamole, and yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Souffle - Spinach
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Butter Chickpeas by The Thermo Niche
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Mexican beans
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta