- Parmesan cheese, to serve if desired
- 2 onions, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams Evoo
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 180 grams red lentils
- 340 grams water
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 250 grams spaghetti, (feeds 3 people)
- 1 can Cream of Tomato Soup
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place onions and garlic cloves into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add EVOO, oregano, and basil into TM bowl and cook at 100°C for 3 minutes on speed soft.
Add red lentils, water, diced tomatoes, carrots, zuchinni, celery and stock into TM bowl and cook for 23 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed 1.
Boil 2L of water, add spaghetti and boil for 10 minutes.
Add cream of tomato soup to TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes on Reverse + speed 2.
Accessories you need
200 grams of mushrooms sliced can also be added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Frankie Recipe
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Bourbon Glazed Ham
- Creamy Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon Friands
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Friands
- Sweet Cornbread
- Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken, Cashews with Coconut Sauce and Coconut Rice
- Chicken, Sweet Potato, Spinach, Ham and Pinenuts
- Thai Beef or Chicken Massaman Curry
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Chunky Spag Bol
- Keto LCHF seed Crackers
- Kazza’s Bolognaise Pasta sauce
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF