- Parmesan cheese, to serve if desired
- 2 onions, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams Evoo
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 180 grams red lentils
- 340 grams water
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 250 grams spaghetti, (feeds 3 people)
- 1 can Cream of Tomato Soup
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place onions and garlic cloves into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add EVOO, oregano, and basil into TM bowl and cook at 100°C for 3 minutes on speed soft.
Add red lentils, water, diced tomatoes, carrots, zuchinni, celery and stock into TM bowl and cook for 23 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed 1.
Boil 2L of water, add spaghetti and boil for 10 minutes.
Add cream of tomato soup to TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes on Reverse + speed 2.
Accessories you need
200 grams of mushrooms sliced can also be added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Bourbon Glazed Ham
- Creamy Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon Friands
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Friands
- Sweet Cornbread
- Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken, Cashews with Coconut Sauce and Coconut Rice
- Chicken, Sweet Potato, Spinach, Ham and Pinenuts
- Thai Beef or Chicken Massaman Curry
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Chunky Spag Bol