- Parmesan cheese, to serve if desired
- 2 onions, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams Evoo
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 180 grams red lentils
- 340 grams water
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 250 grams spaghetti, (feeds 3 people)
- 1 can Cream of Tomato Soup
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place onions and garlic cloves into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add EVOO, oregano, and basil into TM bowl and cook at 100°C for 3 minutes on speed soft.
Add red lentils, water, diced tomatoes, carrots, zuchinni, celery and stock into TM bowl and cook for 23 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed 1.
Boil 2L of water, add spaghetti and boil for 10 minutes.
Add cream of tomato soup to TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes on Reverse + speed 2.
Accessories you need
200 grams of mushrooms sliced can also be added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Bourbon Glazed Ham
- Creamy Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon Friands
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Friands
- Sweet Cornbread
- Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken, Cashews with Coconut Sauce and Coconut Rice
- Chicken, Sweet Potato, Spinach, Ham and Pinenuts
- Thai Beef or Chicken Massaman Curry
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Chunky Spag Bol
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese