- 1 bunch basil, (3 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 150 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 80 g Hemp Seeds
- 1 lemon, Juice only
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- oil, For frying
- 450g Firm tofu, Cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp Pesto, Reserved
- 300 g mushrooms, Sliced
- 300g g frozen peas
- 500 g Penne Pasta, Dry
Cook pasta, set aside.
Add all pesto sauce ingredients to bowl and blend for 1 minute, speed 8.
Heat oil in large fry pan. Add tofu, salt and 1 tbsp of the reserved pesto. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add mushrooms and another tbsp of pesto and fry for further 5-7 minutes.
Add peas, cooked pasta and remaining pesto. Cook for further 2-3 minutes.
Recipe adapted from @carrotsandflowers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry