- 1 bunch basil, (3 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 150 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 80 g Hemp Seeds
- 1 lemon, Juice only
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- oil, For frying
- 450g Firm tofu, Cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp Pesto, Reserved
- 300 g mushrooms, Sliced
- 300g g frozen peas
- 500 g Penne Pasta, Dry
Cook pasta, set aside.
Add all pesto sauce ingredients to bowl and blend for 1 minute, speed 8.
Heat oil in large fry pan. Add tofu, salt and 1 tbsp of the reserved pesto. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add mushrooms and another tbsp of pesto and fry for further 5-7 minutes.
Add peas, cooked pasta and remaining pesto. Cook for further 2-3 minutes.
Recipe adapted from @carrotsandflowers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry
- Vegan All-Purpose Cheese Sauce from @ohsheglows
- Vegan orange and rum truffles
- Vegan Chilli Con Carne (for nachos)
- Vegan peanut lentil curry (adapted from @anettvelsberg)
- Raw vegan lamington balls (by @healthyfrenchwife)
- Curried tuna
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry