- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 650 grams pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 400 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the onion and garlic in the Thermomix bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with your spatula.
- Add the olive oil and cook at 100 degrees Celsius for 3 minutes on speed 1.
- Add the pumpkin, water, vegetable stock concentrate and nutmeg to the Thermomix bowl. Cook at 100 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes on speed 1.
- Once cooked, blend the Vegan Pumpkin Soup on speed 9 for 1 minute, starting at speed 5 and then slowly turning the dial to speed 9.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with a little bit of extra nutmeg if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington