- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 650 grams pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 400 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the onion and garlic in the Thermomix bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with your spatula.
- Add the olive oil and cook at 100 degrees Celsius for 3 minutes on speed 1.
- Add the pumpkin, water, vegetable stock concentrate and nutmeg to the Thermomix bowl. Cook at 100 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes on speed 1.
- Once cooked, blend the Vegan Pumpkin Soup on speed 9 for 1 minute, starting at speed 5 and then slowly turning the dial to speed 9.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with a little bit of extra nutmeg if desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rough Eggplant Lasagne
- Jean's Rice Pilaf
- Vegan / Vegetarian Bolognese Sauce
- Pumpkin cous cous salad base
- Hannah's Butter "Chicken"
- Veggie Dahl by Pepper's Kitchen
- Ricotta & spinach lasagna
- Kidney bean curry
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Souffle - Spinach
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Butter Chickpeas by The Thermo Niche
- Low FODMAP Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- Chicken Curry
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Laksa Penang
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- XO Sauce (Thermomix Singapore)
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Julie’s Chilli Jam
- Love Ley Choko Pickles