- 2 --- Medium lemons, Juice only
- 350 grams Firm tofu, Drained and pressed to remove excess liquid. Cut into cubes
- 3 level tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 --- Cup Fresh Basil leaves
- 1 level tbsp dried oregano
- 4 level tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 level teaspoons Each Salt & pepper
- 1/4 --- Cup vegan parmesan, Optional
- 1 Packet lasagna sheets
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200 deg.
Make plant-based parmesan from Cookidoo and then put into container in the fridge for later use. No need to wash bowl.
Add basil to bowl and turbo until finely chopped. Add remaining tofu-
ricotta ingredients and turbo 2 times until all combined. Empty it out into another bowl. set aside. Wash and dry bowl.
Cook 'Tomato Pasta Sauce' from BCB. Once cooked, spoon some tomato pasta sauce into a baking tray and spread over the base. Keep most of it for the topping.
Prepare lasagna sheets as per instructions. Place a few spoonfulls of tofu-ricotta onto the end of a lasagna sheet and toll it up then place it into the baking tray ontop of the sauce. Repeat with all tofu ricotta and lasagna sheets. Top it with the tomato pasta sauce and put uncovered in the oven for around 20 minutes.
Serve with sprinkled plant-based parmesan cheese, some extra basil (optional). We serve ours with a rocket salad.
Tofu Ricotta Filling
Adapted from The Minimalist Baker
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise